Head : Andy Garver
Mark_D2 : English
Vlademier_A20 : Russian
Miro_B31 :Bulgarian

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
t. You didn��t change th
If there is no mother's love, I will be like a grass that has not seen the sun and rain withered in a few days Newport 100S. There is a song that sings like this: a child with a mother is like a treasure, a child without a mother is like a grass... Yes! How happy are the children who grow up healthy under the care of their parents! Those who have no parental care How pitiful it is! So Cigarettes For Sale, we must cherish the love that my parents give me now, learn to honor, learn to be grateful, and be a good child. Women��s Day is your mother��s holiday. I wish you a happy holiday and wish you a happy holiday. forever Young. Looking back at your love for me, I am really very impressed. Once, I was ill, and there was heavy rain in the sky. My mother was taking the heavy rain to buy medicine for me, buy food, and when I got home, my body was wet. You didn��t change the wet clothes and rushed to cook for me. . When you made the meal, you called me up and let me eat it. When I was eating the food you bought with the wind and rain, I saw the raindrops that slowly rolled down on your forehead. Can't help but leave tears. Looking back now, I always think: Mom, you must be very uncomfortable at the time! You are my good mother. Another time, because I was not serious about doing the problem, I was criticized by you. I was very upset at the time, and I was very angry with you. In fact, I know that what you said is for me! But sometimes it is impossible to control. Now I know, not in the future, mom, you are my good mother. If you haven't raised your education for many years and you don't have your teachings, how can I grow up once again? I have to do a Tai Chi fan in my school. My fan is broken. When I think of it, it is already 8 o'clock in the evening. The wind outside. The screaming is like a cold world. You don��t care about the three seven twenty-one, I bought it on the bus. I regretted it at the time and should not let you go out and buy it. But you said, "How is this going? The things that the school has to bring must be brought. This is what I usually ask students to study." Yes? Mom is such a person who cares about the child's strict requirements for children Marlboro Cigarettes. So my mother is the most respected person in my heart. Mom, you are the lotus leaf, I am the red lotus, the raindrops in my heart are coming, except for you, who else is doing my unobstructed shade under the sky. You are the soil, I am a small flower, I am proud of your branches. You are the rubber, I am the paper, you can wipe the stains of life for me. You are the light, giving me the way to life.
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes
Cigarettes Online